I save you time and money by doing work correctly the first time and advising you going forward. I have 12+ years experience in WordPress, including
- WooCommerce and Stripe, authorize.net and other payment systems.
- SSL certificate installs and complete http to https migrations.
- Theme Frameworks such as Genesis and Twig/Timber.
- Site speed optimizations using GTMetrix and Google’s PageSpeed as benchmarking tools.
- Google Tools: Analytics, Tag Manager, Maps API.
- Technical SEO, including Yoast and All in One SEO, XML sitemaps and the Google Search Console.
- MemberPress, Paid Memberships Pro and other member plugins.
- The Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin.
- Linux server administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian): Apache/Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP configurations, security and performance.
- Integrating APIs from third-party services, such as Pardot and Salesforce.
- Forums and boards such as bbPress, BuddyPress and phpBB.
- Event Espresso: setup and custom page templates.
- Web hosts: WP Engine, Linode, Liquid Web, Pantheon (git), Flywheel, Pressidium and AWS.
- Email and SMTP services such as MailGun, SendGrid and Google Domains.
- CiviCRM and migrations between WordPress and Drupal.
- CCPA compliance for California businesses.
- Migrations from Joomla, ExpressionEngine, Drupal, phpBB, Hubspot, TypePad, Movable Type, Blogger, Wild Apricot, and migrations from “plain” PHP & MySQL sites.
I’m a “Top Rated” consultant on Upwork; check my Upwork profile.
I help out in the free tech support forums at WordPress.org; check my WordPress.org profile.