I save you time and money by doing work correctly the first time and advising you going forward. I have 14+ years experience in WordPress, including
- WooCommerce and Stripe, PayPal, authorize.net and other payment systems.
- Theme Frameworks such as Genesis and Twig/Timber.
- Site speed optimizations using GTMetrix and Google’s PageSpeed as benchmarking tools.
- CloudFlare and configurations: caching, DNS, Firewalls.
- Google Tools: Search Console, Analytics, Tag Manager, Maps API.
- Technical SEO: Yoast and All in One SEO, XML sitemaps.
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Linux server administration (Ubuntu, AlmaLinux, CentOS, Debian): Apache/Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP configurations, security and performance, Let’s Encrypt SSLs.
- Integrating APIs from third-party services, such as Pardot and Salesforce.
- Forums and boards such as bbPress, BuddyPress and phpBB.
- Web hosts: WP Engine, Linode, Liquid Web, Pantheon (git), Flywheel, Pressidium and AWS.
- Email and SMTP services such as MailGun, SendGrid and Google Domains.
- CiviCRM and migrations between WordPress and Drupal.
- Migrations from Joomla, ExpressionEngine, Drupal, phpBB, Hubspot, TypePad, Movable Type, Blogger, Wild Apricot, and migrations from “plain” PHP & MySQL sites.
I’m a “Top Rated” consultant on Upwork; check my Upwork profile.
I help out in the free tech support forums at WordPress.org; check my WordPress.org profile.
I contribute at Stack Overflow and participate at WordPress Development, two programming Q & A Web sites.